Fion Gardener’s Organic Green Tea Essence

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to blog about this item, but it’s just soo good, I couldn’t resist. It’s Fion Gardener's Organic Green Tea Essence Pure Cleansing Oil with Pure Olive Oil, Green Tea Extract and Hotspring Water. I went on a little shopping spree at Loft a while back, and it’s one of the many things I picked up.
photo

It costs 1260円 for 150ml. I haven’t seen it at other department or drugstores because I never had to look for it there, but I have to say, this is worth hunting down. I’d say it’s very comparable to either the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil and even the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. It removes makeup and purifies skin so beautifully. The only bad thing is – for international readers – I don’t think this is available outside Japan, and I have not seen it sold online. But if you do spot it, do let me know.
I can spend hours and hours just browsing through Loft, and I’m so pleased I found this.
XOXO,有菜。

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 COMMENTS
Written on Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 9:12 PM by Alina Varvarici