May 2014 Favourites

I can’t believe tomorrow is the first day of June. Where did Spring go? This summer I will finish my final classes in university and get my degree, which means I will be moving back to Japan this year! Because of that, I haven't been posting on the blog. Finishing university AND moving all in one season can take a toll on a person. But I have decided to do monthly favourites as a way nice and quick way of maintaining the blog until I get the time to blog on a weekly basis. So without further ado, here are my monthly favourites for May!
photo 1
1. Victoria’s Secret Strawberries & Champagne Fragrance Mist: I only tend to use this during the spring and summer and I am almost out of it. Although I like the scent, I don’t think I’ll repurchase this again because I doesn’t last very long and I have about a million other mists to finish. Regular Price: $14
2. Hollister Fringe Backpack (Tan): I love the size of this backpack! Not too big, not too small! Its very roomy, and I love the size of the straps. The fringe is very delicate and adds the perfect touch. I thought this back would be perfect in the summer and I know I’ll get a lot of use out of it. Canadian Price: $64.95 (also available in Light Tan)
3. Abercrombie & Fitch Meredith Tank: I wore this way to often this month with absolutely everything – jeans, skirts, shorts, cardigans and jackets! This probably the best purchase I made this season – and I know I’ll wear it tons this summer. Not to mention, it’s super soft and light. Canadian Price: $30 (also available in other prints / colors)
4. Abercrombie & Fitch High Rise Lace Shorts (Cream): I wanted a pair of quality white lace shorts for a long time and I am so happy I got them! They go with some many things and give a casual look without being sloppy. Canadian Price: $54 (also available in Navy)
photo 1(2)
5.NARS Eyeshadow Palette (Hanamichi): This is a stunning Holiday 2011 Collection Eyeshadow Palette, so I apologize for it’s limited availability, but its just stunning! I know that sites like Amazon still offer it, so it’s not completely unattainable. This palette features for beautiful shades and comes with a gorgeous pouch and brush. US Price: $65
6. L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm (#218 Rose Elixir) : I love this lip product! I love the added SPF 15 and the color is a gorgeous sheer light pink that goes with absolutely everything. If I don’t know which lip color to wear or if I’m in a hurry, I know I’ll use this. And the packing is stunning. Price varies.
7. Essie Nail Polish (#168 Spaghetti Strap): I needed a new nail polish for castings: something simple and sophisticated but that won’t attract attention. This is a very classic and natural shade of pink that doesn’t clash with anything and does distract. I simply love it and wore it to all my castings this month! Price varies.
8. Benefit Dandelion Brightening Face Powder: I was lusting over this for a long time until i finally decided to get it a few months back! Like the Essie nail polish, this doesn’t clash with any outfit or makeup and is very natural. I can’t get enough of this blush, and I am so happy with it! Highly recommended. Canadian Price: $36
photo 2

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 COMMENTS
Written on Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 2:55 PM by Alina Varvarici