Sunday Night with Selfoss

Last night I had the amazing chance to see Selfoss again, this time at The Rivoli. I had the pleasure of meeting the band and seeing them at the Hard Rock Cafe in Toronto earlier this Fall.


If you're into contemporary shoegaze, or just amazing music in general - I highly recommend giving them a listen, better yet, to attend a show. I plan to completely enjoy the rest of my time here in Toronto before I start work in Japan in a few months. Attending shows and concerts I enjoy will be tough in Japan, not only because of the difference in music styles, but of course the work hours. I am yet to discover contemporary Japanese shoegaze, so it's one of the things on my to-do list before departure.


Their sounds is absolutely phenomenal - refreshing, genuine, something difficult to find in today's music.
Make sure to check them out:
Bandcamp
Facebook
0 COMMENTS
Written on Monday, October 27, 2014 at 2:22 PM by Alina Varvarici